Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Quickie...

So classes are basically all into full swing!  I will be one busy person this semester!  I'm taking two freshman level classes for my minor and two classes for my major and then one gen-ed.  One of my major classes is History of Political Philosophy.  It is going to be a hard class, and any free time will be spent thinking and reading and writing papers for this class!  I'm taking piano lessons and am also playing handbells (which doesn't take that much time) and working as well.  My girlfriend's phone quit charging so she doesn't have a phone for a while, so besides the fact I barely saw her in the first place, I can't really talk to her anymore which is super sad!  But a very good thing about it is that it causes me to GREATLY appreciate the time I do get to spend with her.  That's all for now.  I gotta go get busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment